Slimmimng Diet Programme – Ketogenic Diet Meal Plan – Military Diet Plan Substitutions
What and when to eat to reduce weight
Begin your day with two glasses of warm water. In one glass of water add a teaspoon of honey and the juice of one lemon. Normal exercise should be followed or have a swift walk for about 30 to 45 minutes. During the slimming period to get the maximum benefit of exercise, never eat anything for one and a half hours after exercise because thatʼs the time body is burning excess fat and calories. This morning schedule will always keep you healthy and slim. Following are the tips to loose weight fast
Non-vegetarian slimming diet – Tips To Loose Weight Fast
Early morning schedule to be followed as mentioned earlier.
- One cup tea with a little milk and a teaspoon of sugar.
- One cup of double-toned milk.
- One egg omelette made in sesame/olive oil.
- One slice of bread toasted or raw without butter.
- One apple.
- One cup tea with little milk (double-toned). No sugar.
- Small bowl of boiled chicken with salt and lemon.
- Vegetable salad, one small bowl.
- One millet (bajra) chapati.
- An apple
- Two walnuts, 10 almonds.
- One bowl of clear vegetable soup with fibre.
- One bowl grilled fish or chicken.
- One chapati no butter.
Note: Drink water 8 to 10 glasses everyday It flushes out toxins and helps in reducing fat.
Slimming on a vegetarian diet – Tips To Loose Weight Fast
- One cup tea with skimmed milk and a teaspoon of sugar.
- One cup of oats corn flakes with 3/4 cup of double-toned milk and one tablespoon of sugar substitute (if possible)
- One apple/banana
- 10 almonds
- One chapati or one bowl (small) cooked rice.
- Small bowl of any green vegetable cooked in sesame oil / olive oil.
- Half cup of double-toned milk, cottage cheese mixed with a small tomato, onion, coriander green chilli sprinkle of flax seed / powder.
- One cup of curd
- One cup of tea with milk and a teaspoon of sugar-substitute (if possible), two digestive biscuits.
- Coconut water
- Sprouts Bengal gram / and green moong tiny bowl with half a lemonʼs juice.
Dinner (It should be as early as possible)
- One bajra roti / wheat roti
- 3/4 cup of rice.
- One small bowl of dal preferably washed moong or arhar dal
- One small bowl of salad.
- One apple or one orange.